yes another potty training q.

so my son will be two in feb. i am pretty sure he knows when he is peeing. he grabs his area some times and then i check and he is wet. he has no clue when he poops though. i did an evening of undies yesterday to check if he is ready. he pooped in his undies and it didn't even bother him. he will sit on the potty but doesn't pee in the potty. so should i keep up with the undies in the evenings or should i wait a bit longer?

sterlids

Asked by sterlids at 3:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• pooping in the potty is always the hard part so that wont come easy even if hes ready so keep that in mind. id sugest waiting though untill maybe after his 2nd birthday. he will be able to understand better in a few more months. really the best time is in the summer cuz they have les clothes on so less to pull down.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• k thanks for the advice!
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 5:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I have a 2 1/2 yr old grand daughter, and we are having a hard time with her. she will be 3 in jan, so any help would be great. And I raised 4 kids myself.
    sumbeach

Answer by sumbeach at 12:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2008