Do you shave.. (tmi) adult content

Your down theres? I do and not for the reasons most people think. I do it because I don't like having hair down their while AF is making her appearance. It makes me feel disguisting and unclean if I have hair and am on AF.. Lol do you think im crazy or disguisting Honest opinions but please no bashing.

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 12:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean- I shave too, just seems cleaner
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 12:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do too it drives me nuts if I don't shave
    tnvplus2

Answer by tnvplus2 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no i think shaving is unclean. i only wax down there. i've been waxing for about 4 years now and the hair is alot less now and softer. shaving DOES thicken hair. and in pubic areas, i find it so gross. and i faint at the thought of people letting their hair grow there too. u should switch to waxing, u get used to it and u have less hair for longer time, besides shaving makes it itchier down there and i hate when the hair starts to grow in!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• don't like pubic hair prsonally.... I can handle a lil on my SO but me personally I don't like it on me
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've had doctors tell my grandmother who works with them (when i had surgery and was pregnant) that i was to young or that its a sexual thing and thats probably part of the reason i got pregnant at such a young age. and its like if you ont know why then whho are you to tell me why i do it and how old i have to be you know? it made me mad
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Is AF your SO??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• To stop the itching and ingrown hairs put deoterant on your vajajay after you shave... not the gel kind, the regular, trust me it will help. I know it sounds weird but it works
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have actually thought about waxing shaving is so difficult and hurts if you nick the wrong area :S Im just not sure I like the thought of somebody removing the hair from my whoo-haw lol. And I don't like pubic hair I actually Got SO into shaving because i didnt' like it on him.. and no anon AF means Aunt Flo. :)
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Oh wow I have never thought of putting deodarant there I might have to try it. :)
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do a bit of 'landscaping' myself for that exact reason, it makes me feel gross otherwise and with all the low rise or bikini cut underwear they make it's not getting anything 'unwanted' caught in zippers...ouch :|
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 12:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011