About shaving... "down there"

Why does it grow back so flippin' fast?? It's like I have a 5 o'clock shadow... Ugh! KWIM?? How about you - do you have to shave there everyday??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go in for a wax. Even with a brazilian, the waxer doesnt actually get to see everything (clitoris, vagina). You sit down on afolded up washcloth type thing, and as when you lay down, you cover yourself with it. They fold it, and move it, depending on what you want, and have you move your legs around to get the hair, but you are never spread eagle, butt naked or anything. And my salon sells "no scream cream" that slightly numbs the sensitive skin down there, so the pain isnt as bad. And the more you get waxed, the less it grows back, and it hurts less too. And you definately have that smooth look a lot longer than shaving.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• WAX, its waay better.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• and i thought i was the only one with the problem! lol... glad to know im not the only one! but yes i have to shave regularly! and it sucks!
    mrzmommiilebron

Answer by mrzmommiilebron at 12:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I shave every few days because mine usually doesn't grow back fast. But like pp said try waxing.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 12:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Wax it myself?? 'cause I am so not letting someone (who is not my hubby) down there LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I usually shave every 2 days or so. I don't like shaving constantly because it seems like I get razor burn if I shave when there is just stubble.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• IF YOU ARE GOIN TO SHAVE ( DOWN THERE) BE VERY CAREFUL AND USE ASHAVING CREAM THAT IS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
    TAYLORBRYCE

Answer by TAYLORBRYCE at 12:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• ugh, so much time and effort, and always just ended up hurting and getting irritated. my hubby has never minded hair so i just trim what annoys me and leave the rest! woooo sweet freedom!

(and yes, it did grow way too fast and shaving too often, to answer the question)
    mrstheriault

Answer by mrstheriault at 12:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes I do...lol it;s like anything else it needs constent up keep. I know I can not let it grow to much cause it is just gross to me..I hate hair lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't. No matter how I did it, it just was SO ITCHY and irritating. Now I just trim now and then. I'm way too private to have someone wax it, either.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2011