Is something wrong with my relationship?

My hubby and i have been married for 5 year on the 29th of november. But lately thing have been weird he wah sex every other night if not more. But lately things have been diffrent we go take a shower and he gets out and comes on the computer. I come down from the shower he turns the com off and we watch a little tv then we would usally do somthing but this is the weird part he looks at me and says we dont have to do anything and goes to bed. So i started looking on the computer to see what he was doing and he looks at porn well i am finishing up in the shower. I don't know what's wrong he watched porn now instead of having sex with me this is so weird am i doing some thing wrong? I need help please

momy1985

Asked by momy1985 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I would call him out on it! Unless it doesn't bother you but something isn't right. (Not saying its your fault, but he should't be doing that!!) Time for a talk...
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• there could be a few things going on here you could jump to the worse case if you want to but you need to look at other thinks the holidays are coming up and that can be a very stressfull time of year and stress can cause ppl to act weird, or maybe he is have problems if you know what i mean and cant seem to get it up ya know and maybe he is looking at porn in hopes it will get it up ya know? maybe he is embrassed as many men would be and doesnt want to say anything i really think you need to sit down with him and have a heart to heart no matter how hard it is and please dont jump right in to "are you cheating" or anything ya know that will just cause more tension
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Talk to him about. Tell him you know what hes looking at and tell him how it makes you feel. As mommie2twogirls said its probably just the stress from the holidays. But COMMUNICATION is needed!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• stress wouldn't make me look at porn and not want to have sex with my husband?!! I wouldn't jump to any conclusions but i'd make sure i would talk to him about it!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I asked him why he was doing it and he told me that he can do what he wants he said he isn't doing any thing to it he just likes to watch other girls get ******. But that makes no sence to me most people watch it to get in the mood or to get ideas. He dosn't want anything. He also said "it's not like i'm spraying the walls" So i don't know what to do
    momy1985

Answer by momy1985 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• He's probably just not in the mood. I'm not personally offended by porn, I understand wanting to watch it sometimes and it doesn't mean I'm not interested in my husband. Sometimes we just want some alone time.
    Anonymous

• No porn is sicking, many men think its ok, but ladies its not, when a man sees other woman doing sick and perverted things it gets their minds turning and they in turn want that to happen. JMPI but its the truth. Like getting peed on , and other sick stuff......
    sumbeach

Answer by sumbeach at 12:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2008