Do you feel guilty about computer/tv time?

I'm ashamed to say this but I might be addicted to pages like Facebook and Cafe Mom. Sometimes it's a great outlet, but sometimes I know I should really be doing something more productive. Any one feel this way, have you been sucked in? How often do you get on Facebook a day?

Pamarita

Asked by Pamarita at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• On the weekends I let everything go and I don't get dressed, my son doesn't either, we are all just bums and i'm on the laptop pretty much the whole weekend and the kids do what they want and come sunday night it is back to business and getting ready for school and what not
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• oh and to answer if i feel guilty...no not really because it's the weekend and during the week I am not on much and it is usually after everyone is asleep
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, I do. I keep making up my mind to spend less time on it, but I'm pregnant and I've been SO fatigued and sometimes when I determine to do something more productive, I'm just so tired all I want to do is veg in front of the computer. I really do want to get out of the habit of spending so much time in the evenings, though. I want to go to bed early, read a little....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes sometimes I do
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• sometimes yes I do because I am addicted and knowing that I could be doing something productive then yes I fell guilty BUT I never let it interfere with time spent with my family...if it starts to the I will definitely seek help lol
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 12:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011