Afraid to show my new haircut

ok i am not sure why I am still so shy bout this...but I did the big chop about two months ago. I am still afraid to post pictures on facebook of my new look. Some reason I think people will laugh or something really silly....

and trust me I know i shouldn't care but some reason I do...has anyone else had a hard time showing a new look to friends?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Trust me I have made big changes and when we make big changes we all feel the same way afraid of what others will think. Here is a suggestion send the picture to one or two friends and see what they say. I am pretty sure you look great just take your time throwing it out there and see what happens. I am sure if you have great friends and family they will love you no matter what. GO GIRL
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011