Can't shake this headache... adult content

I've had a headache for like the fast 4 days maybe, it will not go away its always lingering. When I bend oh holy hell it hurts feels like the top of my face is going to fall off. I had a sinus infection two weeks ago could it still be from that? It's from the top of my head to under my eyes. I hate going to the doctor because I don't have insurance and then its another bill but this is ridiculous.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• It does sound like it is from the sinus infection or allergies. Sudafed works wonders on my sinus headaches.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Drink a ton of water. I mean like a gallon in one day. Also if you think it could be sinus related get some Mucinex. It ill dry out your sinuses. It will dehydrate you more though, so drink even more water.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It is probably sinus related. Does it feel better or worse when you push on your face under your eyes? Any change in feeling means sinuses...I'd say try an over the counter medication and drink plenty of fluids. I've used alka-seltzer or other 'fizzy' meds. right before bed that seem to help. Also, try rubbing some sort of vapor rub like Vics (sp?) before going to sleep to try to break up congestion.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 1:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I hear you about big bills lol so here is an idea I am sure you have kids so it will be hard. Take an asprin then fill up your bath tub with warm water tilt your head back into the tub and it will feel good do it with the lights off it has worked for me.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yeah two girls 2 1/2 and 7 months. I'll have to try that i've taken everything we have in the house and nothing seems to be working.
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Lie first your head then put a little drop of pure essential oil..that is oleya..which is lavander. Effective as if you don't feel
    the ache.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 1:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Sounds like it could be from the sinus infection. Sorry, Mama!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• If you still have a sinus infection, you'll have to go back to md, sorry. Try a neti pot.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 3:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Are you properly hydrated? Usually when I get a headache its because I need more water.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011