Am I the only one who dosent... (Warning, TMI) adult content

Ok I have seen alot of questions here lately about shaving pubic hair, most of the answers are the same, that they do shave and think its gross not to. Am I the only person who dosent do this? I mean dont get me wrong, on occasion I do it to make the hubs happy, or for summer (Swimsuit time) but other than that I usually just keep it trimmed up a bit so its not sticking out of my underwear. I know alot of people think its gross not to, but I keep that area clean, especially around that time of the month. I feel like I am the only person with a stitch of hair down there. It is just hard to up keep for me. It grows back sooo quick and shaving there every day, or every other day gives me razor burn no matter what kind of shave gel/razor I use, and when it starts to grow back a bit, it itches like crazy! And I dont want to be walking around scratching down there like a dude! lol. Is there anyone else who dosent shave down there, or am I the only one?

merandaobrien

Asked by merandaobrien at 1:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My husband likes it when I shave but he doesn't complain if I don't. I usually keep things trim and tidy when I wear a bathing suit and I don't let it get out of hand. I never shave completely and if my husband isn't home (deployed) I could care less about shaving. It's just hair and it's there for a reason.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope your not alone. Dh couldn't care less whether its shaved or not. A little trim is all I need. Once in awhile I'll shave it all off. And then I regret it every time because like you said it grows back fast and itches so much!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm with you. Trim above, shave below. I worry about guys who want a grown woman to look like a pre-pubescent girl.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't either. It is weird to me that people shave it all of intentionally. My skin is very sensitive and shaving gives me a horrible rash. I trim it nicely, but to shave it all off, no way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Mine doesn't like it shaved he says he wants a women and not a 12 year old lol I'm glad too because it itches so much its almost painful.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I used to always shave, but I stopped when I had my baby. My SO cheated on me while I was pregnant, so therefore I'm a single mommy, my shower time is jump in and out as quickly as I can so my baby isn't alone for too long!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I trim in too. It bothers me when it's too long, but I keep it short enough to stay clean and not poke out my underwear(I though I only had that problem...lol). I shave my bikini line, but that's it. Hubs get's what he gets(and he doesnt' throw a fit!)
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 1:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i only shave mine completely off after i have a period, so i dont think it's weird
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i hate to shave down there but i do it sometimes because my husband likes it but now that im pregnant i use it as an excuse not to it just feels better to me and i hate the feeling that im always sweating down there when i do shave
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 1:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Cout128, DH is deployed right now so yea I am not that concerned with it lol.
    merandaobrien

Comment by merandaobrien (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2011