I have a lump in my breast

And its pretty big. But I think its the same one I had a Dr check when I was on highschool like six years ago. But im still kinda freaked out.

Part of it feels like a cyst, round smooth and liquid filled. But under and around that it feels different, hard, not smooth and I can't tell for sure but I don't think thay part moves around..
I have a number to call to find free or low cost programs but I obviously can't call until morning.

Ugh do you think its all just a cyst!?

Sorry for any typos I'm on my phone :P

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• i had what i believed to be a lump in my breast i wen to the doctor and the checked it and thought the same thing they even did a byopsy on it only to find out tha the so called lump in my breat was nothing more than a milk sac in my breast that had just grew a little bit more than the other ones in my breast so dont freak out about it it might not be any thing to serious to worry about but since you havent gotten it checked in a while you might wanna do that to.
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 1:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Mamograms* not programs.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Most of the time, these things are fine, but you won't know until you get it checked. In the meantime, I hope you have a good night's sleep!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You had to check it out with a doctor, then proceed to what the doctor says..if you are anxious for what the doctor says,
    make a second opinion to go..
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 2:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Stressing only decreases your immunity. So, just make your morning phone call. Stay optimistic & remain calm.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2011