Twins?

If you have ever been pregnant with twins, did you just know you were before you found out by sono? I really have a feeling this time around that I am having more than one baby. I found out last week we were pregnant again (after miscarrying Feb 20th) and in a week I have gained almost 15 pounds. Also, my boobs have been more sore this time around than anyother pregnancy, and heartburn has been the worst by far.

help :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• they call it mothers intuition for a reason! good luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm the mom of twins, but it was through IVF so it was very likely, when the nurse called to say my test was positive she said thet my HCG levels were high indicating more than one but we didnt find out how many until my ultrasound and there were actually 3 that was at my 6week, then at 8weeks there were only 2. but it was my first pregnacy and didnt know what to look for as far as symptoms...i do remember having to get bigger panties cause mine were cutting into me and i was only about 10 weeks then....but anyways, good luck
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 2:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Are twins common in either of your families ?
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011