How do i get rid of my back pain ive tried everything

nicolia

Asked by nicolia at 1:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• Visit the spa lounge, request for a whole body massage with aromatheraphy scents.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 1:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ah, back pain.... My husband suffers from it. He's had x-rays and MRIs. It's not too uncommon for people to get nerve compression because the laminae between the vertebrae are bulging or sagging so they're not holding the bones apart far enough for the nerves to pass between them. The most important thing I'm aware of is staying well-hydrated. There are also inversion tables you can get that you can lie with your head lower then your feet to relieve pressure on the spine and open up the space long enough to encourage healing of the tissues. We were just talking with a massage therapist who he worked at a place that used the inversion table with great success. The key, he said, was putting the patient on it at a slight angle (15 degrees) for an hour or two every day.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• A chiropractor worked for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had to go to the chiropractor. It is expensive but its helped me get my life back. My back pain was so bad I had to take a percoset and go sleep. it was miserable.
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• heating pad, chiropractor, tylenol
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I've done just about everything, docs want to do surgery, but 'm putting it off. Thai massage has helped me more on a short term basia than physical therapy or chiropractor.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 3:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• get patches
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Have you tried inversion tables? I heard it's making wonders for some people, including my husband.. This is an article about it, hope it helps:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Inversion-Tables---Do-They-Work-and-Are-They-Safe-For-You?&id=4745098
    meitaljames

Answer by meitaljames at 1:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011