WHat kind of sex can i have while pregnant?

This is realy embarassing having to ask someone this. Im pregnant with a boy. But I'm only 1 month along and this is my first child so I dont know what kind of sex I can have. Can you please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can have any sex you want if you're just 1 month. I wouldn't get TOO rough and wild because you're still in the stage where miscarriage is easy (NOT meant to scare you. I had all the sex I wanted until I was 5 months pregnant). Once your tummy starts getting big it will be uncomfortable to have hubby/SO on top. After I got too big I just had doggy, I was on top, or we'd spoon and make love. Just experiment and you'll find what is ok for you. Don't worry and have fun!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• You can't possibly know you're having a boy this early without amniosintesis. (sp?)

As for the question, unless your doctor put you on pelvic rest or bed rest of some sort, you can have any kind of sex you want to as long as you are comfortable. If it hurts, don't do it. Also, if you have anal sex make sure he doesn't go "back and forth" if you know what I mean. If he does that you can get a very dangerous infection. You shouldn't do that anytime, but especially now.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 4:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• How do you know it's a boy? Or is it just a guess? And just have sex like normal, until you get too big, but nothing where the penetration's too deep as that can hurt the baby and in some cases cause miscarriage. So no rough sex, have fun :).
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My mom is telling me that I am probably having a boy because of the way my back has been hurting and such but you are right i supose I dont know for sure!!! and thanks for the help i had no clue
    Anonymous

• There is no way to know if it's a boy or not. Your mom is listening to old wives tales and there is simply no truth to them.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 4:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well, Like everyone else said how do u know its a boy, did u get the shots of hormons so that it would be a boy? Just wondering? But like they all said just dont make it to rough u dont want to hurt u or the baby.... good luck with the baby.... have lots of fun....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 4:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Lol learn to take mom and grandma's advice and thoughts with a smile and thank you, then do things your own way. Congrats by the way!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• you can have any sex you wnat, as long as you are comfortable and its not crazy rough sex..but eventhen your not really hurting the baby, especially since ur only a month..later on when you start to show you might have to be careful about pushing to much on ur stomach..but like i said..anything you are comfortable in..
    and theres NO way you can tell if its a boy or a girl..ur mother is just old wives taling you :D.. its crazy to me atleast that you know ur pregnant this soon.ohwell.. lool YAY CONGRATS!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Is this a joke question... you dont know your having a boy until you are 18 weeks.... this is annoying
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Like my dr said u cant hurt the baby its more protected inside of you then we are outside of the womb walking around. Have fun. Get all you can in, because once you get bigger you have to find new positions.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 5:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2008