I am so pissed off right now that I am seriously about to rip apart the house I just cleaned. Does anybody else get like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i used to! :( sorry you are so pissed!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no worries someime i just dont even clean because my hiusband his his little brother get on my nerves so much i would say take a drive with the windows down it always helps me relax
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 2:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• go take a hot shower and relax... not sure why you're so upset but take a few moments before you do something you'll regret.
    Hope ya feel better
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 2:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well i didn't personally but there is a broken window and door because of my ex the window is fixed now) Don't act on your impulses... trust me, nothing good comes out of it. Go and count to 10 and woosaw lol sory that's the only way I know how to describe it. Go outside get some air, scream, or something, trust me I've been there. If you can take a hot bath. GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I just have a bad habit of screaming and crying. When I was younger I used to throw stuff but I found using that energy in another way is way better. I usually end up crying then cleaning lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have been there and i think we all have been there but try to find another outlet just go for a brisk walk or drive the car around and crank the tunes just something where there's nothing to clean up the next day
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, when I get angry I walk it off.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no when I am angry or upset I go for a walk
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i do sometimes it depends on what is making me mad....then I take a step back and think about what set me off and try to resolve it before anything happens.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011