Why must everyone be so nicey-nicey, when some women really need a wakeup call?

Men sometimes walk out on women many times when women don't take pride in themselves. But I read so many times saying that the woman is beautiful when we really don't know the situation. Men have their pride & many times go for the women who portray strength & pride in themselves. I see so many basketcases that are fed into the very problems because a lot of answers are too sugar coated.

Can we just tell the women to stop blaming the men for everything and take a deep close look at themselves? Every marriage issue has two sides, & I really wish I could hear the men's side.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• yeqa i agree with you because my husband loves it when im all about myself and when i walk around like i know im the shit he loves it i think it kinda turns him on sometimes
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 2:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• you'e right, there are 2 sides to every story and who are we to offer advice, but we do it anyways because we as women want to make things better... we can only go by the information given.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 2:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yeah the women really need to stop blaming everyone else and blame themselves if its their fault! .. its quite annoying.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Sometimes people just need a "hug" or to hear kind words. If their on here trying to get a pick me up who are we to judge whether they should or shouldn't deserve it. "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. [Matthew 7:12]" I other words if your already beat to shit about the situation you don't want someone on here to beat it into you a little more. I think some people can be awfully harsh on here.

letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It takes two to live together and take CARE of each other. iI a woman or a man dose not take care of theirself it is because the other person needs to give them some more time to do it. If the man was walking out it seems to me he is a selfish, self centered person that dose not go out of his way to help another person care for their self. If he is not a stalker or a insecure person that beats a person mentally or physically than you may have some hope of helping your self look and feel better.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Being nicey-nicey is just who I am. If you are having a bad day, I'll give you hug and words of encouragement. I don't believe there is anything wrong with sugarcoating it, because it's actually a little easier to swallow that way. Like you said, we don't have both sides, but she gave her side and I will give advice or whatever is needed based on that alone. I'm not a marriage counselor, I don't need to hear both sides. I'm here to give advice/support to my fellow moms, as best as I can.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I am the brutally honest one, and I get bashed for it at times. LOL! It still hasn't changed the person I am and it hasn't made me view the world differently. The only reason it even bothers me is because while they're over in the corner holding some girls head up, while that might work temporarily, at some point she has to take real advice and learn to handle her situation. That's where my words come in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Sadly, the women who most need for the hammer to drop and clear their heads up tend to put "No Bashing!!!" on their posts, which makes it difficult to be honest without coming off as a bitch.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Each story is different, as we are all different. I agree with something the first responder said though - my ex husband didn't really appreciate the real me but my SO now does. He loves when I am confident and smart and sexy and I love being able to be just me with him all the time and not feeling like I'll be bashed for liking something he doesn't, etc.

Pride in yourself really is a turn on to men and we should all be proud of who we are!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, I show pride in myself to make myself up for myself. I wouldn't have survived if I would be proud to look sloppy. I had to survive on my own two feet, not by the hand of a man. If I let a man bash me, then it is my fault.

Sincerly,

Straight as an Arrow
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011