Do you have a set laundry day? Or do you do it As Needed???

I do laundry every freaking day....no joke. Its like I'm NEVER caught up. As soon as I do 5 loads and put them away there is another 5 loads sitting their waiting for me!!! lol I remember as a kid my step mom had a laundry day (Saturday I think) I dont know how I would survive if I waited all week and tried to do it all in ONE day!!! lol So.....do you plan your laundry or wash it as needed???

devonNjaedon

Asked by devonNjaedon at 2:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I hate laundry. I spend all day Fridays doing it..and then I don't have to deal with again for another week unless someone is sick.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• as needed
    fallynn415

Answer by fallynn415 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do laundry as needed. However, I am in charge of washing/pre-treating/etc laundry and my DH is responsible for putting it away, so it's not nearly as bad.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• That would be fantastic!! The putting away part is the worst!!
    devonNjaedon

Comment by devonNjaedon (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do laundry just about everyday, if I don't it seems like it takes forever to get it caught back up again. I wish someone would put up my laundry for me too. That's the part that I hate too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do one load a day so that I never have to spend hours doing it on one day of the week. If I am working I put a load in before I go to work in the morning. Put it in the dryer as soon as I get home form work. Then I can fold it and put it away while dinner is cooking or right after dinner. It's great, no big piles of laundry and no one whinning that they "don't have anything to wear"!
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 3:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• whenever i have 2 pairs of panties left in my drawer lol.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i do mine every saturday. 2 loads. 1 white and 1 color and i wash the bedding on a as needed.
    karankay

Answer by karankay at 4:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do it every day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do laundry about every other day. If I let it go longer, I end up with too many loads at once.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011