Do you go to bed at the same time as your significant other???

Every night...for our entire relationship (minus a night or two throughout the years) my Dh and I have gone to bed at the same time. Occasionally (okay often) he will snooze on the couch until I am ready to go to bed....but we always go to bed at the same time. What about you?? Do you go to bed seperatly if you arent tired at the same time...or do you both go to bed together??

devonNjaedon

Asked by devonNjaedon at 2:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• That would be nice but he wants to be in bed sooner then I do...right now I am wide awake and he has been asleep for 4 hours
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We don't go to bed at the same time, so he usually ends up sleeping downstairs because he doesn't want to wake me when he finally decides to sleep.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• lol nope most nights he gose to bedd way before me sents he is in the army and is always tired i being the stay at home mom and 8 years younger dont get tired the nights that i do try and go to bed wit him i stare at the wall for and hour and listen to him snore
    miaB.20

Answer by miaB.20 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• haha I hear ya on the starring at the wall and listening to the snoring! lol
    devonNjaedon

Comment by devonNjaedon (original poster) at 3:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• When I am working we generally go to bed at the same time since we both have to get up early. However, I am not working right now and my natural inclination to be a night owl has kicked in. He goes to bed about 10:30 pm and I don't go to bed until 2 or 3 am.
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 3:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• we always go to bed together except when i m out of town to see my mom. if somehow he gets in the bed early with our kid to make him sleep n m working out in the kitchen, i make sure that i go in my room within 10 to 15 min n he waits for me to come in.. n he never sleeps if i m not in the room.
    Mrs.Khan

Answer by Mrs.Khan at 5:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• we go to bed together and i have seen that it kinda binds us together now i cant imagine sleeping alone.
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 6:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm an early bird, he's a night owl, so I tend to go to bed a few hours before he does. This comes in the handiest when we have a baby in the house, because he'll take care of the kid so I can have a good clip of sleep, then I'll get up early so he can have a good clip of sleep.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm a morning person, he's a night owl. I think the only time we've gone to bed at the same time is when we're both up VERY late, or he's sick.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No usually he is in bed an hour or so before me, I am always doing last minute things like laying the girls clothes out for school or getting that last load of laundry dried, cleaning up the kitchen, I am never in bed before midnight.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2011