Do you have sex even if you arent "in the mood" adult content

I find that if my DH wants to have sex I do...regardless of if I am in the mood. I read somewhere that is in the best interest of the relationship to do so....and I guess that just stuck with me. Usually once I start to fool around I am instantly in the mood...and everyone is happy in the end, I just cant reject his advances.

devonNjaedon

Asked by devonNjaedon at 2:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is in the mood more then me all the time I do have sex even if I'm not in the mood for him
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I find that I do the same thing. It's hard to turn him down, or maybe it's because he is so darn persistent. LOL
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• a lot of the time. it is important to be giving even when i don't feel up to it.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He's always in the mood! I'm usually not, but when he tries it on I usually end up coming round :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes!!!

the main times my husband don't get it is when i'm truly hurting or sick. i have noticed a lot of the time even if your not in the mood to start with your will be before long.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes most of the time.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'll "take one for the team" maybe half of the time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Haha @Dr.Donna. Me too
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do that same thing, but it's very rare that I'm not in the mood. lol And once we get started, whether I was in the mood to start with or not, I'm definitely in the mood.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My mother of all people always said never reject a mans needs because he will get them forfilled elsewhere, funny enough though...i am always the one that had the higher drive than any of my partners...so i reversed it on the man...like if you dont give it to me my mama said....lol
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 3:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011