C section moms

Ok I had a c section with my son and they cut my belly from side to side but cut my uterus up and down ok I still get pain in my c section scar and its been over 2 years like later night I was sleeping on my belly and I woke up in a lot of pain on my left of my c section scar and all day to day it was still sore the qu is do uget pain in ur scar or is it just me and I'm just weird Haha o ya I have the ten year iud thingy in but they said its put in right

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 2:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• I still get pain on my scar...or in a certain part of my belly. I had my second CSection 5 years ago!! Although I think they screwed something up because I never had these issues with my 1st C-Section.
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 3:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I myself had a c-section 2 years ago and mine still hurts every once in a while..I would say its normal..mine still itches sometimes to
    hswasey

Answer by hswasey at 6:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my first scar was 12 years ago and i still get pains in it some times. i was talking to my mother in law and she still gets pains in hers too and her youngest is 28.

your going to have problems with it more then likely the rest of your life.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My last c-sec was 3 years ago and from time t time it will be come sore or achy. I have not been the best in the world about rebuilding those muscles so if I do any kind of strenuous work my muscles around there will get super sore. I am told I would benefit from working hard to get those muscles strengthened. It's not about weight it's about hte fact that they cut through muscle and any kind of strength they had was lost and had to be rebuilt and I personally did not do anything to help this process. But I should.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had a c-section. My scar pained me for the first few weeks and after that, I always felt that it was there (for about 7 years). It didn't hurt but it was bothersome. Now, I don't feel anything and that general area is completely numb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've had two c-sections and a third "entry" through that scar to fix a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I have to say that my experience was absolutely no pain after the initial healing was complete. The next time you see your gynecologist, you might mention that you still feel pain. It may be completely normal, but if it's the sign of something else, you'd hate to ignore it.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had my fourth c-section 2 years and 2 months ago, and yeah, I still get some pains, but it's mostly muscular.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I had a c-section four years ago, and it still itches from time to time, but no pain maybe because i think that part is numb
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The only time I feel it is when I am doing stomach crunches. I feel it pulling. I had a good dr. You cant even tell its there.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thanx I'm just happy other people get pain still I'm not the only one
    enaNianza

Comment by enaNianza (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011