Do you tell your husband/ significant other everytime someone flirts with you???

I dont.....but my DH thinks I should. My thinking is....why ruffle feathers if you dont have too. I get hit on regularly, and I dont think mentioning it will bring any good. My Dh thinks that by NOT mentioning I must be hiding something. Silly I know!!! So just curious....do you mention every time someone makes a gesture???

devonNjaedon

Asked by devonNjaedon at 2:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i do most of the time, but just because it creates a funny topic of conversation. honestly your dh sounds like he's trying to keep tabs on you, and that is wrong. how long have you been married? at first my dh wanted to know, but that was because it took a while to build trust because his first wife cheated on him. after he began to trust me, it just became funny.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 2:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, but just to see if it makes him jealous. LOL He is strangely very good at hiding his jealousy or just doesn't get jealous very easily, but it kinda turns me on when he does.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• His first wife cheated on him as well...we have been married 4 years, together 5. He doesnt get super angry, but he definitly has some jealousy issues. I tend to call him paranoid! lol
    devonNjaedon

Comment by devonNjaedon (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do when the time is right like his bff was drunk and wanted to cuddle...It took me a few months to tell dh but it had to be the right time to tell him and when I did he was okay with it or at least appeared to be. timing is everything when it comes to things like that.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no because he never asks and if i tell him ofcourse he will get upset but my boyfriend is not a jealous type unless he has a reason to be
    MamaAdri911

Answer by MamaAdri911 at 3:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no. flirting is just a natural dance that we do with another person no harm imo because the type of flirting i do remains just that- flirting- nothing more, nothing less.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope. Nor do I expect him to- how could something so silly "ruffle feathers" ?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No. I'm not his possession. Who would be served by telling him? As long as it's not a friend of his propositioning me, it's not his concern.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do! Ha ha ha! I hardly ever get "hit on", so when it happens I tell my fiance. I have nothing to hide from him and I think it actually boosts his self esteem to know someone else thinks his future wife is attractive! (If that makes any sense) Matter of fact, I was at the grocery store on Tuesday night and some guy "hit on" me while I was trying to pick out some grapes! LOL He used the 'ol classic line: "Excuse me, do I know you from somewhere?" At first, I thought I did actually recognize him from church, but came to find that I didn't know him at all. Told him I was happily engaged to be married and that was it.
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I tell my DH everything even if it seems petty and stupid, he knows all.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2011