is there something your cat/dog does that just annoys the hell out of you?

i have 2 cats kiki, she just licks really loud and does this slurping type noise...and always on the foot of my bed

boots he does several...the loud licking and he has to lay on top of me to do it i sleep on my tummy so he plops on my back or butt and cleans himself.

he hides under or behind the couch and attacks feet

and he also likes to play with the shower curtains and plays with the bath toys in the tub and he sounds like he being thrown when he jumps around in there....

oh yeah one more he does...stealing the beef jerky lol

what are some thing your pet(s) do that drive you nuts?

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 4:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my dashund drives me crazy she will run across our hard wood floors and slam into the counters over and over. its like shes on crack or something and on top of that she will sit and lick your toes its annoying cuz she wont stop she keeps coming back. I told my husband when we bought her that dashunds werent very smart dogs he insisted they were lol yeah it hink i was right lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• my staffie she just doesnt listen ,she jumps on the furniture runs upstairs ,places she is not allowed to go , and even though i tell her no firmly she just doesnt listen .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My cat does the licking and she used to bite your toes when your in bed if you move your feet. She ended up getting kicked in the face one to many times when we were asleep, so shes stopped that one.

My Hubbys bird screeches if hes not in the same room as my hubby. Or screams if no one is paying attention to him.

ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My black lab Lance licks REALLY loud, it's annoying.

Also, he acts like we've been gone for years every time we come home. He wants to jump and play and run and hug and lick. It's cute but GAH!!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• She ended up getting kicked in the face one to many times when we were asleep, so shes stopped that one

lol boots used to do that one too and one night i ended up kicking him really hard, i felt horrible after wards when i realized it was him, so he just sticks to the couch attack
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My cat Otis makes it very hard for me to have house plants, he's always eatting them, licking them, or knocking them over and rolling in the dirt. He also eats paper, so now we can't even put our daughters drawings on the fridge.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My Japanese chin, is always licking something, specially are son, he loves him so much but he loves to lick his feet...lol
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 4:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I think it is funny, but my husband does not. My Pek / Shi Tzu mix sleeps behind my husbands chair and farts all of the time and he blames it on me.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Oh my gosh, yes!!!! My dog does the same annoying licking/ slurping sound. When she has to go out she'll start this licking noise instead of just going to the door or something, she'll also do it when she's about to throw up! Grr
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My dogs are gone now but they would pull my kids blankets off their beds and lay on them. Then I'd have to wash them AGAIN. It got really old.

The constant licking and ball slurping was gross too.
    Anonymous