My husband has gone very negative n stubborn..

we r married since 2yrs n a half n have a 21month old. we used to have fights from the day one but things used to get back to normal but one day we had a fight over an issue raised from my past n he involved my parents, my parents supported me n he got offended. the same thing happened after a year n now he hatesmy family like anything n misbehaved a lot with them. he usually gets sarcasted n keeps saying that my family is the worst thing happened to him n he never wants to see them. he is a very nice guy otherwise n takes a lot of care of me n my son in every way. but this thing is a big torture for me, i cant listen all this about my parents n myself too. n i cant even say back or protest cuz then he asks me to leave the house n that he ll keep our son. i just cant leave him n my son... he is very stubborn n never admits that he is wrong..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• your husband is an angry man and the best way to treat an angry man is being extra nice to him. whenever you argue dont bring in your family settle your issues on your on. you left your family to be with him i know its really hard but you have a new family now
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 5:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yeah u r right n never bring my family in he does by force... he knows that i cant leave him n thats why he puts preassure on me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Refuse to talk about it (your parents). Tell him sense he does not like them. You will not talk about them to him. If he does not like it, tough shit.

Answer by louise2 at 5:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I can understand where you are coming from, I my self have this problem with my soon to be x-husband. I think the problem is that he sees that you have other people that can and will take care of and help you and he feel treatened. I bet you would do anything for your famiy when they call you, just like me. Cause thats what we are supposed to do, he would do the same for his faimily. If he wont then there is a problem with his family long before you. It is also a control issue. The control is in the fact that he will tell you to leave if you cross him shows that very thing! I wish you luck!!!xxxx
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 8:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• (yeah u r right n never bring my family in he does by force... he knows that i cant leave him n thats why he puts preassure on me)

Baby gurl you always, always have a choice!!!! One day you will get feed up and then ul know....
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 8:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would tell him that he needs to stop or you will file for custody of your son and file for a divorce...But if you love him then you need to make up your mind about what needs to be done...You have your family to support you even if he doesnt..If that was my hubby I would tell him to drop it or I was taking the baby and leaving because the baby doesnt need to be around a negative father...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• if it not too much prying you keep saying you cant leave is there a reason other than he threating you with your son because i would find a way to leave if he keep threating me no one has the right to hold a child over another person sound like to me anyways that he nice as long as you give what he wants please correct me if wrong im not here to step on toes
    halo4

Answer by halo4 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I really get impatient with questions that run on and on and feature :"N" instead of AND.... "R" instead of "ARE"......and no capital letters at the start of a sentence and no punctuation. Do you get what I am saying?
    ARe you serious about all of this ? Too often there will be a person who "puts us on", makes up a story..
    IF you are serious, then get some counseling and tell your husband that his anger and "hatred" is inappropriate.If he won't change,I recommend that you get more education and a good job to take care of yourself and your child. Don't say "He knows I can't leave". Yes you can if you TRY.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yes he is a nice man otherwise.... but its just that he has a fixed mind set n he would never change it .. sometimes i think that i should have another baby, maybe a daughter will help. when he ll have his own daughter then he ll realize wht he is doing to someone else's daughter. my family has told me to leave him but then they also have a very unpleasent atmoshere n things will get worse. he has a very good approach n will not let me have my baby at any cost. in our country things r not easy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011