Does airbrush makeup work?

so im up early watching info mercials!

and i saw luminess air.....im gettin married in june, and if it really works that good im gonna get it....has any mommies used it? have it? love it or hate it?

or do u use any other airbrush make up?

Thanks!!

petiteNprego

Asked by petiteNprego at 6:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• A friend of mine had her's airbrushed for her wedding 2 weeks ago. It looked gorgeous! She loved it too and this was an outdoor wedding with dancing and it lasted all day. I am sure a lot depends on how much experience the person doing the job has but I think you will be happy with the results.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've never had it done, but I have a friend who can help you decide or advise you. Her name is DawnGallagher and you can find her by searching "Nature's Beauty Secrets" by Dawn Gallagher. You can google it or look for it on Facebook.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Its not as easy to use on yourself as it is on someone else
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 5:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011