What is the earliest that anyone as ever potty trained a boy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My oldest was so easy. I had him potty trained at 10 months of age. My second was potty trained sometime after he turned 2. My third child turns 2 tomorrow and will finally sit on the potty chair but will not do his business there. I am having him either run around without a diaper on or he wears training pants. He absolutely hates wet underpants. He sometimes tells me that he needs to go to the bathroom after he has gone. This is just the first step to being day potty trained.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• my son was just over 2 when he was completly potty trained. but he hated to be in a dirty diaper so it made it easier to train him.
    Anonymous

• My 5 year old was potty trained by 18 months.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• my brother was 4!!!! I think that's crazy but he didn't have consistency with daycare and home. If you research about it there are people that train their babies while their infants and predict when they have to go potty and hold them over the toilets. It's crazy but I guess it works...not for me though. I plan on starting when he shows signs of being ready or at age 2 whichever comes first.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• my oldest was 1 1/2. It was easy cause I was preggo and I constantly went to the potty so we just went together. one day he started going alone but only when he was awake.
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• 2yrs old.
    sumbeach

Answer by sumbeach at 12:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My oldest was 13 months but I can't say I really trained him. He trained himself. He really didn't like diapers by that age. I wish I could be so lucky again but none of my others kids have done the same. He's always been mature for his age.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2008