WWYD??? adult content

hubby got drunk, i went throuhgh his phone...he was talking to same chick from affair....kicked him out again...the went to his moms, i was on the phone with the chick, he called her and asked to be picked up.... she was on her way so was i, i caught him and kicked his ass.... would u have done the same?

MIXED

Asked by MIXED at 6:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have done the same...the problem with just kicking someone to the curb like that is there is always that little voice in your head that says "maybe they were just talking"...so yes to finally catch him being picked up by her would have sent me over the edge...but I wouldn't have done anything to him or her, i would have just wanted to see it with my own eyes so that I could find closure with our relationship and start to move on from it.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, I would have kicked him out. Once I found out about his ex fling coming to get him. My mind would have been made up, and I would have been filing for divorce in the morning.. Infidelity is illegal!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Divorce definitely.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 6:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, after finding out that he was still talking to her and kicking him out, I would have been done.  Everything else just adds to drama that you don't need. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would have gone but instead of fighting him I would have taken pics for the divorce court.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• heck yeah i would have done the same thing no matter what he said...if my hubby was having an affair then his ass would be outta of my house to...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i wouldnt have wasted that much energy on him lol he made his bed let him lay in it sorry you have to go thru that gl
    halo4

Answer by halo4 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It wouldn't have been worth it to be to get in a physical altercation with him. I wouldn't have gone to his mom's to get him, either. Let her have him! Once a cheater, always a cheater is what I say. Just remember, if he cheated on you, he'll cheat on her too. Sorry you're going through this, Mama! Be strong!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• @ kitchen... ur right i did feel that way, but man it felt good to kick his ass!!!! I moving on...ty all....lol I text too much
    MIXED

Comment by MIXED (original poster) at 7:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• sure would of
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011