hello everybody I have a question I can experience orgasms by myself through masturbation. But with my husband involved Im not able to reach my peak. Not through clitiral stimulation not through g-spot stimulation or intercourse... Is there something wrong with me.? with him? I need help...

sex help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• there is noting wrong with you but id suggest maybe helping him out maybe hes just not touching you the right way or hes just not getting the right spot.
    Anonymous

• i guess he not doing it right!!
    fatima337

Answer by fatima337 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i have the same prob. dont worry, theres nothing wrong with either one of you!
    Anonymous

• I have same issue at times. I had my husband say to me sounds bad sorry but after sex he looked at me and said I dont think your pussy likes my dick... I had to laugh and after that I said hun after 15 years thats all you can say. It was funny. Well just talk toi him try different things. I have the same issue at times, I figure well its not like it doesnt feel great so why do I need a peak at times.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 5:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i have the same problem i think im more confortable with myself than i am with my SO .... not sure why
    Anonymous

• Just try and relax and completely let yourself go. It might help. I could never let myself go, then I tried really hard and whoop there it was! :) Also, I agree to try and help him out if he doesn't do something that you do on your own. Do it nicely though, just a little guiding. :)
    sweetCorynn08

Answer by sweetCorynn08 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I was asking myself the same question a lot of times. Honestly, he is not the guy you need in bed. There is nothing wrong with you. Your lost interest and the only way to help you is to find somebody else.
    Genevieva

Answer by Genevieva at 1:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2008