Musicpisces :)

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 6:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• Did I tell you about all the drama with my mom's group several months ago? I just closed the group, and I'm getting very mixed backlash. Some are supportive, because they know the truth, others are not as much so, because one mom (who is friends with the old organizer, and I sense wanted her to take the group back) offered to take over the group, but she couldn't even handle hosting the one event she offered (a few times) to host when I followed up with her, and she has 4 kids, so I know she's very busy, and this group takes SO much freaking time. Plus, NO ONE is attending anything anymore, and no hosts are stepping up anymore. It really sucks, because I joined this group back when I was pregnant, almost 3 years ago, and we've met some great moms and kids through the group, but I think the group had run its course.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011