How long do real Christmas trees last?

I just baught our Christmas tree (with my husband) And he didn't tell me before but was like, you know our tree is going to die before Christmas right? And he was all mad for some reason, anyways, how long do they normally last if wattered regularly?

maderacaligirl

Asked by maderacaligirl at 4:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• it depends... if u cut the bottom and put sugar in the watet they can last for a month or so.....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 4:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• As long as you keep it watered it will last
    Anonymous

• put sugar in the water? Never heard that one. What does that do? I got it from a lot so they were already cut.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 4:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• it kinda like when u buy flowers.. u know hoe it has that packet to put in the water to keep them alive longer... all that is, is sugar..... and vitamins... Sugar just helps it stay green and the needles not to fall off so fast... it s feeding it basically.... u only need like a 3rd of a cup and u dont need to add more just water....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 4:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• sorry about the spellin.... I am tired...lol
    Pooky_mommy

• it will mast up to a month or even longer, make sure it has a lot of water...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Thankyou ladies
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 12:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2008