Anyone ever...?

Well about two nights ago me&my boyfriend got pretty wild if you know what i mean, we didnt have sex, but it was enough to get me wet. But its still, cumming. I dont know because its alot, so do you think something is wrong or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• i don't even know what your asking
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i know what you are talking about. I have experienced that also. are you a virgin? was that the first time you had done that?If you are a v then that explains it, you are trying something new. If you are not a virgin then mabey something your boyfriend did was new and made you wet. if this was your first time getting aroused in this way then, remember this will happen because if the time was good enough it will replay in your mind... But also that area should stay wet... you would not want a dry area... Its uncomfortable. If you are having too much leakage then try wearing an carefree pad the real tiny ones.... until it stops.

Hope this helps
    Anonymous

• As long as it's clear or white and does not smell bad then I would say it was fine, I have had this happen before and I was definitely not a virgin at the time. Just see if it stops in a few days, if not then I would recommend going to the doctors just to check that everything's fine down there and there isn't an infection or anything.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• You're probably ovulating. As long as there was no penetration or his penis being at the entrance, then you are okay, if you are not wanting to get pregnant at this time.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 10:05 AM on Nov. 29, 2008