bumper crib pads?

so i asked earlier but no one answered so im asking again becuz maybe they didnt understand what i was saying or maybe no one knows.
anyway i would like to make my own crib bedding does anyone know how and where i can get the pattern for a bumper bad and bed skirt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try looking at the pattern's in Walmarts craft section. If they don't have the pattern on hand, they have catalogs you can order from. They should, bc I know my Walmart has regular bedding patterns
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• umm no offence but you would think that the bumber pad would be more of a danger after 6months since baby by then is able to roll over and move around. a newborn cant move much so unless your stupid and dont try the pad to the crib and it falls on baby other wise i dont see how its dangouris but ok.
    Anonymous

• go to joann fabrics
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 5:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Anon- you should learn to spell before you bash her. Who said it was dangerous? Personally I dont think bumper pads are ever really needed but that's just my opinion.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Joann fabrics has them, luck and great sewing.....
    sumbeach

Answer by sumbeach at 12:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2008