Is it me

or are people out there that stupid or ignorant. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but some people ask suggest or do the stupidest things. It's like a car wreck you see one and tell yourself you are not going to look but you do anyway. It's like some of these posts I just have to read them and shake my head and say jeez what the...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hell are they serious ...lol I think that all the time

Anonymous

• My friends a paramedic and she says people are ALOT stupider then most people think. She has no faith in the human race in general based on some of whats she has seen.
    Anonymous

• i totally understand what you are talking about....i know some people like that...maybe they are just having a bad day...or week.....or month.....
    Anonymous

• I specially hate every other question is "what are the first signs of pregnancy" or "Can I be pragnant" like google it! how the hell do we know if you are pregnant?! Take a test!
    Anonymous

• I read some of these post and cringe. I agree it's like a car wreck you just have to look. I tell myself daily that I will not come to cafemom but something pulls me here and I have to look. I just would like to meet some of these people and slap them and tell them to get a clue. Sorry I am just very angry today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2008