I cannot seem to form coherent sentences!

Anyone else have days like this? I feel like I've turned completely stupid! I'm so tired! I think that may be what's causing this... But it's so odd! I just told my daughter to "look there, fridge go."
she now thinks it's hilarious.
*shakes head at self*

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 4:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think the tryptophan from the turkey is still affecting me today O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Been there done that. Get some rest lol it something we got before children. But really a lazy day will help. Istill have those days once a month just never know when it will happen I was at a softball practice when the coach asked me if Iwas ok I was it on the shoulder from a pop up and I asked him what ball.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 4:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I used to be good at multitasking, now I walk into a room and forget why I'm there. I open the fridge and just stare for 2min, its like my mind just turns off. Its getting a little better though. I make list now so I don't forget stuff.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yep farrahann I completely agree with you! I'm like that, with every child my memory and multitasking skills got worse!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Oh yeah, my sister calls it mommy brain. Not to mention the memory problems lmao
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 6:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Sometimes I rattle off every child and pets name before I get the right one. lol.... Or I just say, "Oh, you know who you are!" That is definately a time when I feel like I've turned into my mom. She used to call me the dogs name all the time.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2008