Whats for Breakfast?

I was going to just go back to bed after I got DD on the bus, but now that I'm in advanced pregnancy I am always hungry! So I made a childhood favorite, Eggs in a Basket. If you don't know what that is, its toast that has the center cut out of it. Then fry the egg in the center. Its really good and fun for kids too. :)

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 7:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We love eggs in a basket. But this morning we are having pancakes with fruit salad
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'll probably make my manimal a fried egg sandwich, or an omlette w/ green onions- maybe grits on the side.

The littlest manimal child had Raisin Bran w/ almond milk- one of his favorites. He's my "easy" one!

I don't eat breakfast, esp when I have a headache. so, for me it was 2 aspirin & I'm working on a pot of coffee.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My son loves eggs in a basket! He always thinks it's funny to see eggs in the toast like that! I also love them, as my mom always made them for me! We had steel cut oatmeal with berries this morning for breakfast...it was delicious!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I made hard boiled eggs, bacon & toast & of course alot of coffee

Answer by gemgem at 7:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My kids has a bagel with cream cheese. I don't "cook" breakfast...ever. If they want pancakes they have to wait for lunch. My eyes are usually closed until at least 10am. I am squinting now lol. DH and I don't eat breakfast. He leaves right before I wake the kids up. I usually just drink a pot of coffee and then eat a couple crackers for lunch.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• French toast sticks. Yummo.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• That's a great idea, I'm gonna try that its sounds delicious, I'm craving eggs and bacon if my mom won't make it then I'm gonna have to lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Copious amounts of coffee have already been consumed in our home, but I haven't decided on the real food aspect just yet.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i 1/2 a chicken breast sandwich this morning.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I slept in and DH fed the kids apple bread and cereal.
    Anonymous