What is your signature dish?

What do you cook better then anyone else you know!?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 7:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Lots of things... but not "anyone else". I have friends who are chefs, pastry artists, and all around hella good cooks! I don't have a siggy dish, I'm a fly by the seat of my pantalooms kinda girl who is really flippin good at recreating just about anything she's eaten.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I make a kick ass grilled cheese.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Pasta Carbonara. Every Italian restaurant I've been to labors under the misapprehension that this is just Pasta Alfredo with some bacon sprinkled on. No. Not even close. No one in my family even bothers ordering Carbonara anymore because mine is always better.
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 9:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Everything!! lol
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• pernil with arroz con gandules, and chicken paprikash, and chicken cacciatore
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ooh jewjewbee you making me hungry that sounds so good right now
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Meatloaf and lasagna, nobody in my family makes it better than me and when I make either dish everybody always wants 2nds and 3rds lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Everyone comes to my house to eat. It's like I hold a soup kitchen every night, lol. There are a few things I am always getting requests for: Lasagna, Spaghetti and meatballs,meatloaf, Chili, fried Chicken and my Chicken pot pie.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Chicken Cordon Bleu ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I make this great semi home-made chicken veggie soup. I make a huge pot so i can freeze it to. i take a whole bag of leg quarters and boil it, till they fall off the bone. i strain the brotha and de-bone the chicken. while the chicken is cooling so i can de-bone it, i put the broth back in the pot and add about 6 cans of mixed veggies, 1 large can of petite diced tomatoes, 1 large can of tomatoes sauce, 1 or 2 onions chopped (depends on how big they are). I put at least 4 chicken boulion cubes in it. I season it up good. After I de-bone the chicken, i run my hands through it and feel for little bones. After I put the chicken back in the pot I lsee if it needs more juice, then add chicken broth. let it cook for a bit then add noodles like sea shells or something small like that. When i was a single mom, i would make it and freeze most of it for other nights. Now there is hardly any left w/ people coming to eat when I make it.
    Angela_1974

Answer by Angela_1974 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011