Need some creative thinkers to help me out....

I dont have a lot of money for christmas this year but want to do something special for my SO. I have decided to make a "Special Coupon" book for him but have gotten writer's block. I'm trying to think of sweet and sexy things to make coupons for him to redeem with me whenever he wants to...Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Good for one back rub after a hard days work?
    Anonymous

• Sandwich after sex coupon. lol
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• look up quotes or sexy coupon things online to find some things. I made a box of sayings for my SO last year and looked up some sayings online. It gave me some ideas and made it less stressful.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 5:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Any meal he would like cooking, anything in the world :)
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• 1 free striptease, 1 wild card (that could be dangerous, haha), sex in the car, sex whenever and wherever he wants it, wash dishes naked ( vacuum or whatever), A naughty shower together, A roleplay session of his choice, Sex where he gets to completely be in charge, A sensual or erotic massage, you can also look here for ideas and coupons already made up you just have to print them
    http://www.romancestuck.com/sexy-love-coupons.htm

Answer by gemgem at 5:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• oh please! Lets be realistic now ladies! Give him a free pass to forget to do something you ask him to do, coupon to have one whole weekend of nothing but football, beer, being a couch potatoe, one free pass when he stays out to late with his friends, a free pass when he forgets an anniversary, birthday where he doen't have to hear one nagging word from you. A free pass for him to get to go out with his buddies and hang out, trust me ideas like this mean much more that sex on demand, that idea is so tired! Give him a coupon where you will his personal maid dress all sexy and make him beg for it. Give him a coupon where you will clean the house in something skimpy, Give him a coupon for a night of you and him doing absolutely anything he wants to, watch tv, drink beer, watch porn its his fantasy night! He will be so excited he won't know which to do first.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 7:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008