What should i do ?

ok im 18 i have a lil girl and one on the way. i have more yr to go befor i graudate highschool. about two months ago my husband found out i was pregnet and decided he didnt want to be apart of me or the children. so i moved to my grandmas in another state. now he has decided he wants to be apart of us. should i move back and give him another chance and fight going to highschool or should i stay here?

proudteenmom13

Asked by proudteenmom13 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Take care of yourself. Finish school first.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• This is what i think I would do. If I was settled in at grandma's and staying on track to graduate I would stay put. If the relationship is strong and solid this delay in getting back together should not change that. Stay the course, sounds like you are on great path with life. Good Luck to your family.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Get that high school done :) You are going to need options for you and your kids ~ whether or not your husband is part of your life.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• you and the babies first i would just stay and take care of what you need to i just went through basically the same thing me and ex broke up cause he said he wasnt ready to be a father yet DS was only a year old then i give up on him and he all of a sudden wants to be a father again NOPE it doesnt work that way (my personal opinion) however if he is the bio dad i would let him see the kids Good luck mommy
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You should stay there and finish high school with out the drama...But if you want him to try one more time its up to you and what you want for your daughters life. If you think it will happen again then don't move but if your sure it wont happen again then go back. I would have him come to you instead of you going to him and if he doesnt like it then I would give him unltimatemin.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i would stay where you are and finish school sound like things are ok there if he cares enough about you and the kids he wil wait or move there he will be understanding on what you want a realionship runs both ways it not just what he wants gl with whatever you decide
    halo4

Answer by halo4 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope. If he wants to be part of your life, he can move to where you are. DO NOT relocate yourself for a man who already left you high & dry. BIG mistake!

If he wants you bad enough, he'll come to you. If he doesn't come to you....then leave the asshole alone...he is not worth it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Finish school!! For yourself and your children. He can either wait or come to you
    LiviLove613

Answer by LiviLove613 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Put the babies and yourself first. If he wants to be with you, he will wait until you finish high school or he will come to where you are. If you do get back together, you have to make sure he knows that he can't just come and go in and out of the relationship as he pleases, though. Good luck, Momma!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• stay where you're at, get done what needs to get done, keep talking to him and see where things go
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2011