Where is you're two year -old when you're in the shower?

It's too complicated to keep them in the bathroom with you.They know how to get out.When you get out, you find out he's been into everything.One time, I came downstairs just in time to find him in his daddy's duffel bag from the previous night's trip trying to open a bottle of antacids!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• before they were old enough to sit on the rug and look at books or doodle board or something I showered when they napped or after they were in bed at night
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I usually leave the door open and my 2 year old will come in and out. My concern has been her wanting to leave the house all the time, so I put up some chain locks. Its a hard question isnt it!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i usually just wait until he goes to bed but sometimes i just put him in with me like tonight i knew it was fixing to start storming so i just got us both a shower at once he is still little and doesnt ask questions yet
    Anonymous

• Playpen
    Figlet

Answer by Figlet at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My daughter normally just takes a shower with me. This way I know where she is at all times and her bath time is out of the way as well.
    Hailey0329

Answer by Hailey0329 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My 21 month old is in his crib..safe and LOUD! LOL... I leave him in there with lots of toys he just sits and play's until I get out..
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I take a shower when my daughter naps or is in bed for the night.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 10:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I bring my sin in the bathroom with me when i get a shower. And check on him every once inna whyle
    mommie2rubin

Answer by mommie2rubin at 10:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• my bathroom is connected to my bedroom so i will put them on the bed turn on cartoons and leave the bathroom door open so they can come and go and i lock the bedroom door maybe if you want put a lock on the bathroom and they cant get out so you fell better about where they are
    jennleickel

Answer by jennleickel at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• sleeping or playing. she has been opening the back door though so i need to remember to lock it.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2008