Morning sickness

Im only 8weeks along now and i have morning sickness all the time and i was wondering if anythign helped you? Ive talkd to my sis who has 4 but she had it so bad that even perscription didnt even work..so wat worked for you...ive tried taking my prenatal later in the day, ive tried to not eat an hr or so b4 i went to bed,ive tried to stay away from srtong smells that could upset my stomach..and it all helped for just a lil bit but there are sumtimes when i feel just fine and then ill start to feel like im bout to get sick just out of no where... any suggestions?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My doc prescribed me a med called ZOFRAN. Its a bc pill size pill type that disolves right away in your mouth. I took one in the morning, and I was fine all day. Its a med that is supposed to help chemotherapy patients with nasaua. Ask your doc about it. I call it the wonder drug!!!! No side effects.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• For me, the medicine worked. The prenatal vitamins...my dr told me not to take those until my 5 th month because they just made me sick. I lived on saltine crackers and ginger ale for 6 months and I was nauseaus until the day I had her. I have 2 girls and 2 boy. Good Luck and feel better soon..
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• wow ok ladies ill deff try that i dont see my doc till the 5th but ill deff bring thse up! thank you!!!!!!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2011