What do you do to get him interested?

I love my hubby but he has such a low sex drive. What should I do to get him to want to have sex with me more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to get your creative juices flowing, try giving him oral pleasure while going on a road trip without warning for example you just got finished having a nice meal, you are headed home and undo his pants and let him c how well he can keep his mind on driving and how long it takes him to pull over and have his way with you! Watch some girl on girl porn with him that will stimulate him that is all mens fantasy. Then saddle him up and hang on! :)
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 7:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• You could try loads of different things such as : roleplay or different outfits type thing. or different positions or you could try buying some new sexy lingerie?
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• go to www.adameve.com it will give you tons of ideas
    Anonymous

• you could also try being intimate in another part of the house such as the shower, try the living room floor with some large pilows and if you have a fire place that would make things warm and cozy. You could even try candles with a certain aroma.
    princess674

Answer by princess674 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• If not oral stimulation, stick his penis in your behind to generate blood flow.
    Anonymous