I maybe prego with my 2nd kid im a great mom but the dad dnt want to be round 4 it sleeping with him was the worst thing to do and i have a record so finding a job been hard plus i live with my dad he's gonna be mad and i dnt have room 4 a new kid.then im trying to get in school 4 hair but idk what to do i cnt even get warehouse work.

i was trying not to make the statement too long thats why some of the words were missing some letters some ppl cant comprehend im not illiterate i can read and write i can fill out a application to the ones who had smart ass comments !!!!

noka22

Asked by noka22 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't even know what your saying it makes no sense to me.
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 9:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• So you are pregnant with your second child you live with your dad, the father of the baby is gone, you can't find a job and there is no room for a new baby, plus your dad is going to be mad? Hummmmmmm have you thought of adoption? There are tons of people out there whom can not have babies of their own. Just a thought.
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You probably can't find work because you aren't filling out the applications properly and interviewing properly. Oh and when and if you do look for a job, brush up on proper grammar and spelling. Employers like that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• This is difficult to understand. Could you please type it up differently?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Umm wow. I think with spelling as such you might have a hard time filling out the job application.... I cant understand what you are trying to say.....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 9:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Adoption. I dont think you need a second kid when I cant even understand what you are trying to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Why is it rude? It could have a huge effect on why she isn't getting a job. I'm saying this coming from someone who did all the hiring and firing.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Honey, I'm so sorry these people are telling you that. I'm sure you are a good parent and love your kids. Yes, your grammar is terrible, lol. But no one has the right to tell you, you don't deserve to keep your child over it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think it's all BS.  Sorry but I've read A LOT of crap on here that makes me wonder how the hell some of these moms have managed to hold onto their children.  And all of us could point the finger at another and say "OMG you don't deserve your children because you do such and such and such".  Make a profile at Monster.  I hear they are pretty good at helping find jobs.  Go to your local Welfare department, everyone I know goes there to find current job listings.  Do you have a Work One center?  They are also excellent at helping find jobs. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

•  

after reading your post, i say give the kid for adaption, and you go back to school.

Lets look at the source here.  Maybe before you add a smart ass comment YOU should learn how to spell Mrs.Adaption!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011