Preparing and Panicking...

I'm 34 wks pregnant, and thought I had everything together. I've got a year's supply of diapers and wipes, clothes for up to 2 yrs, etc. But there are things I keep on thinking of that I NEVER even thought about that I would need....

Where can I find like a checklist or something so I can make sure I absolutely have what I'll need?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 5:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try here:
    http://www.expectantmothersguide.com/library/pittsburgh/home.htm

And dont forget yourself! if youre planning to breasfeed make sure you have plenty of breast pads and lotion in case they start to hurt. Have extra long stay free overnight pads, plenty of undies, bathrobe, nursing gown, and comfy clothes to lay around in. Make sure you have a sports bottle you can put water in so you dont have to keep refilling cups. Easy snacks for you to eat because you wont want to cook alot. Pre-make some easy casserole dishes you can nuke and not cook for the first week.
    Good Luck!

Answer by gemgem at 5:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• babies r us or baby center but trust me you don't need all the stuff they suggest. i suggest a bassinet, crib, travel system, plenty of onsies and blankets and a swinging chair. those are really the only things i used with our son and we didn't have a bassinet he just slept in bed with us till he was 6 months because he breastfed. but if you formula feed then you will need bottles. i suggest the ones with the liners so you don't have to wash bottles constantly and you can get the air out.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 5:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Ok thanks guys!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I have a list on my page, it may help you.... those other suggestions are good too!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008