Does anyone else have a kid crawling all over them while they are on the computer????????????????

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 5:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My grandson does that to my dd. It means they want your attention and you off the comp.
    Anonymous

• Yeah when my ds starts to get on my lap and pound on my laptop its time to get off
    Anonymous

• Yes it doesnt matter how long we just played she wants u too hold her so she can attack my computer
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 5:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• o yes all the time im either holding my 3 mo old son or my 18 mo old daughter wants me to hold her or hell sometimes i have the, both in my lap lol
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• That simply means you should get yout butt off the computer. Your child wants attention, wants to play with you.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• it doesnt matter when i get on and it doesnt matter what i do my son crawls on me all the time. Doesnt matter if im on the comp or doing anything else. He has a genetic disorder where he is yelling and grabbing and pushing, hitting allllllllll the time. I wasnt asking for advice on when to get off the comp. I just wanted to know if anyone elses kids wont ever give them a second of peace.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 6:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My son is like that too I can't do ANYTHING, if he's with my mom or someone else he'll watch them and thean just go about playing. If I'm tryin to something no matter what he be all over it. I only get on the computer when he is napping, or late at night.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My 6 month old son grabs the cord that connects me to the internet right out of the computer. He sits up and can reach for things. Drives me crazy.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• All day long! lol
    3girlmomma

Answer by 3girlmomma at 6:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yes, all day long
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 7:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2008