My kids love the little einsteins...

but it's not on air anymore. it's such a shame. i know other boys their age who watch a lot of tv and are into all the fads and the anime and fighting and stuff think it's babyish, but my guys really learn a lot from it and whenever they get the choice of a show to purchase on itunes (it's their rewards for having a good week on the "goodboy chart") they always pick little einsteins. i find them humming classical music when they play and i adore it :) anyone else have kids who love it?

juliness

Asked by juliness at 9:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Entertainment

• we still get it, but only in the summer. You can buy the dvds from Amazon. My DS likes them too.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• when my kids were little, yes, we LOVED little einsteins, they were pretty educational, unlike the teletubbies, lol
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My kids LOVED that show. They've outgrown it now, but would watch it frequently.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my boys love that show
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2011