What activites do you and your SO do together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Movies, dinner together (out somewhere), home improvement projects, kids sports (going to every game, practice, coaching etc), and really we do alot together more then apart. He does work where I am a sahm so some things I obviously do have to do on my own. But when he is home we do almost everything together.

Answer by gemgem at 9:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We play games, swimming, hiking, play video games together, watch movies, we also horseplay a lot.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We go hunting, fishing, shopping, and cook together. We watch TV and movies together.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We have a number of television programs that we consider to be "our shows", that we always watch together. Tuesday night is "Action Movie Night", he always brings home a good, plot-free, testosterone-soaked flick for us to watch together. We also do chores together because it's way more fun than doing them alone.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well, let's see...we go to the shooting range together. We go hiking. Photography, air shows, out for lunch or dinner, movies. Hanging out with the kids. He is the webmaster for my website, and we have another that we are building together, so we do a lot of stuff with that together. We also spend a lot of time together planning things we want to do in the future: road trips, where to live, things to do together that we can't do now for whatever reason (money, time restrictions, etc.) Oh, and we read books together. Well, sort of. One of us reads it, passes it on to the other, and then we discuss them when we're both done.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• well me and my so we eat and we hang out and we spend time with are daughter together
    juanita31

Answer by juanita31 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We always try to go outside when the kids do to play. If the kids are riding bikes in the drive way or something, we will throw the football around, or kick a soccer ball. We also like to cook together and do dishes together. It gets the job done quicker, and its a good time to talk. We also do a date night every Friday or every other Friday
    jm14879

Answer by jm14879 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We go through Netflix and pick out shows that we only watch together, sometimes we read books together, he even shares my love of plants. We have some backyard chickens, which we both love, and we are working on the planning and development of our land.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• play cards
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Eat together, shop together sometimes, watch TV and go to movies together, attend church together, share responsibilities for some projects he or I am assigned or volunteer for, talk together, play games occasionally, sleep and sex together
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 12:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011