Tell him yet or not?!

so i have been on a couple dates with this guy since new years most recently
a couple weeks ago, hes cute, funny and has a great personality! i really really like a lot of things about him! the one bad thing though is he is a little bit shy when it comes to this stuff and a bit reserved i guess so should i just tell him what i think or give it a little while? i am pretty sure he likes me too just does not want to make the first move. i'm not good with flirting what would be some good ways of giving him at least more 'hints' without just coming out and saying it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• You've gone on a handful of dates since New Year's and he hasn't let you know if he likes you yet? Sounds a little odd. If you're not just hanging out as friends, just ask him instead of hints. Hints can sometimes be misread.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would let him take his own time. You said he was shy and reserved, so I wouldn't push him at all.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• take the action in your own hands thats what I did
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• just grab his dick and go for it lol...your not 13 geezzzzzzzzzzz lol
    trisha31

Answer by trisha31 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011