• In the Spotlight:

Possibely Pregnant or Something Concerning..? Please Answer!

Latley ive felt bloated a lot, even when its not time for my period. I feel like im starting to get a lil bump and my pants feel tight and uncomfortable in the front. Ive been nauseous, unrinating a lot more, headaches, weird cravings, my apetite has been off. Like the smell of ravioli usually makes me sick, now i crave it like crazy and popcorn smell all of sudden makes me sick. Im always tired. I get 8hrs with 5hr nap and still be tired. I took a test a while ago and it was negative(that was about 2months ago) i would of been about 5weeks. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 15weeks and i never tested positive on a urine or blood test. If i am, id be 12weeks. Im planning on taking a test tomorrow morning but i cant get in to the dr for atleast 2weeks. i dont know what to do. I switched doctors cause of insurance coverage. Im worried he gonna say everythings fine and im not pregnant. If i am not, what else could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• also, my last 2period were just light on and off spotting. Feburary was early and March was late a week.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• all signs that you are

are you concerned because miscarriage was caused by something that could happen again?
    if so, go into doctor right away, call and explain situation,they should be able to fit you in if medical staff thinks you need to be seen
    try and call office and be seen today
    no reason doctor can not see you today (given your signs AND recent past miscarriage)
    insist to be seen
    ?

good luck, sounds like pregnant to me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It sounds like pregnancy to me, but I am not a professional. If it turns out to not be then I would definitely go see your specialist because you never know.
    abutler1032

Answer by abutler1032 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would take a test!
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• If you can't get in to see your OB, see if your PCP can see you sooner. If you are 12 weeks along, they would be able to teel from the size of your uterus during an internal. They should also be able to to a blood test. If you're not pregnant, it sounds like your hormones are out of wack or the loss you had wasn't complete. It could also be a molar pregnancy. A follow-up ultrasound could help to figure out what's happening.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011