What are you doing today?

I definitely have some dishes to catch up on (they've been somewhat neglected since I started my new job a little while ago), I'm gonna try and work out a bit, and then I have to head to work at 1:30 (for a 3:00 shift!) and work my first late shift. Not looking forward to that, as I won't get home until about 20 after 10!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Getting my hair done!!!!!

Answer by older at 10:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Not going to do much today. Make dinner for the hubby later today. Sit online most of the day, take phone calls about work. Thats about it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Kids have half day so in about 45 minutes I am getting up to go pick up dd, then ds. Then were home bound, and Ill do some cleaning and have the kids help me out with that. Ill watch some of my DVR'd shows, wait for my dh to come home, go pay the cable bill, and than make dinner. I also have some laundry to do. Its a lazy day (if there is such a thing) for me today. Tomorrow we dont have school so yay.

Answer by gemgem at 9:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• shampooing my bedroom carpet, getting ready for kids sleep over this week-end
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my ds went to daycare so a friend and I could go running around the lake that's about 10 miles away from us, there is a 2 1/2 mile walking trail around the lake so we went running, now Im about to go grocery shopping.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I need to do my own writing, then write a lesson on finding your voice as a writer, then take my mom to the dr. And I should probably dust.
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 10:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• laundry
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• least u hv a job don't need to complain...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have to go grocery shopping then clean house then make dinner.....I have alot of things to do....
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My lilacs are beginning to bloom!

I'm cutting some to bring in.  I just LOVE the smell, and the old-fashion beauty of them. They remind me of my grandma...she had lilac print wallpaper in her bedroom, and wore lilac cologne on special occasions. She's with me (in spirit) today.     :-)

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011