Diva cup question! adult content

SO exactly how far out of your vagina should it protrude? I feel like it is not high enough but I can't get it any higher. I know it supposed to sit low... I have the tip and most of the ribbed area on the outside. Once I stand it goes in just slightly further... Is it right or is is a muscle tone issue? AM I just to short from cervix to opening? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• It shouldn't protrude at all. You need a shorter style cup.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Maybe I am "out of the loop", but what is a Diva Cup?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The diva is made so that you can trim the stem to fit you properly- that is why it is so long, just don't cut it off completely. It should be right at the vaginal opening when inserted properly. The Diva is not designed to fit against the cervix. Also, make sure that when inserting you aim toward your tail bone for proper fit.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It's an alternative to tampons. there are several brands available Diva cup is just what I got. It is literally a cup that you insert to catch your menstrual fluid. Take it out rinse and repeat. You only have to change it every 6-8 hours instead of every 2-4 so that is nice as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011