Would let the cable guy use your bathroom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Believe it or not some of the cable companies provide the guys with sanitation devices that they can use right in there trucks if they cant get to a bathroom. Its this little kit that opens up into a plastic bottle sort of potty, as it where
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i hate letting anyone use my bathroom.. its not a public bathroom but yes, i let him.. and then double check the locks on the window after they are gone for the day
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, I would. In fact, I HAVE. He's working at my house - it would be the epitome of rude not to allow him to use the restroom.

For those of you who said no - what would you say to them? "Hold it"? "There's a gas station down the road"?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Nope

Answer by gemgem at 10:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• YES! why not.. they are working on ur cable and have to go pee just like everyone else??? i work for a cable company so i might be a bit bias
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes. They don't have a bathroom in their truck/van and it could be awhile before he could get to one.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• if he was working on something at my house, like hooking up a new system or something then yes I would. If he was working on the street and knocked on my door I would not.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, I have a bathroom right near my front door and feel it would be rude to refuse him to use it. It's basically just a guest half bath - so nothing personal in there and the only window is a decorative stained glass octogon that doesn't open.

Answer by missanc at 10:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes....and this is the same thing I said on your "Cable Girl" question. Yes, why not? To say NO would be mean.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I suppose I would...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011