S/O Would you let the cable GIRL use your bathroom?

I have no problem with letting the cable guy use my bathroom, but for those who say no, would you let a female cable worker use your bathroom before a male?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I wouldnt let anyone I didnt know use my bathroom.

Answer by gemgem at 10:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• again, i would and would check the windows later
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• again if they are working in my house then you I would let them, if they knock on my door then no i won't
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• YES
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• What are you going to do---say "NO" ? Or tell then to wait? Or show them the bush in the backyard to hide behind? LOL. I let a Sears kitchen consultant use my bathroom once. WHy not?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I really am not seeing the big deal here. What are they going to do? Steal the towel out of your guest bathroom? Like Zoe said maybe check the window is locked later but lets be for real here. Everybody pees. Fact of life.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've never had anyone (cable guy or anything similar) ask to use my bathroom... but I'm sure I'd let them if they asked. There's no window and I live on the second floor... so I really wouldn't have anything to worry about. Aside from maybe whatever mess might be there!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I can't believe people would actually refuse the bathroom to someone else. It is a basic human need to use the bathroom.

One time I was pregnant and drove with my sister to pick up her stepson 5 hours from our house. We had stopped on the way, but once we got into Denver I had to pee really bad, but didn't really know where we were, so we drove on to his house. We got there and I was desperate at that point, so I asked to use the bathroom and his mom refused to let me in. I just could not believe it. I was 7 months pregnant and in a unfamiliar city and really needed to go to the bathroom. I ended up finding a bathroom, but I was appalled that the woman would not let me in the house. I found out later that she had a disgustingly dirty house and didn't want us to call cps.

I would never refuse anyone the bathroom after that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• it all depends I think most workers are not supposed to ask to use your bathroom; I have had a few repairmen here that wee here for a while and one asked and I let him
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i would let them use the bathroom...cause if you were in their position would you want the person to let you use their bathroom?
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2011