Why so much religion and politics?

Isn't there a group for that stuff? This group seems like so much fun and not sooo serious yet several times a day I have to read these odd religious stuff?? Why here? I just feel that they would get better responses if they were on a board specific to that with people who have better knowledge of those type of things? Sorry it's just how I feel. I am posting annon, do to the sensitive nature of this subject.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because why not here?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well, everyone is entitled to post about religion and politics here. Since you seem to have a problem with it, don't read them. It's as simple as that!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well there is a religion and political debate area here, so I am guessing that is why. If you dont like talking about those subjects then dont open questions posted in those topics. Simple enough.

Answer by gemgem at 10:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yeah, it's called "Religion & Beliefs", and *Politics & Current Events", lol. You could say the same thing about people who ask questions about home improvement or gardening as well. This is just a place for moms to talk and find quick answers.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I just feel that they would get better responses if they were on a board specific to that with people who have better knowledge of those type of things?

Seriously? You're complaining about religion topics being posted in the religion sections and politics topics being posted in the politics section? Would you prefer they go in Beauty and Style???? If you don't want to see a topic, don't click on that category. Stick to the ones you want to participate in just like everyone else does.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Are you serious? this board IS for just that... You've lost me.

If you don't care for it, you don't have to participate, it IS optional you know.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• There are questions about BOTh categories and they are a lot more interesting than reading "Could I be preggo" ? ! ? ! LOLOL. Or some of the other dingbat questions.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Plus you get a broader spectrum here.

daps

Answer by daps at 10:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• So are you saying that moms can not have an opinion on these topics? REALLY? There are sections in answers just for these questions and if you don't like them, you don't have to visit them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• maybe OP needs to stick to the 'just for fun' section, or 'crazy for credits'!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2011